May 19, 2018
Dear Mishpochah (Family),
Tonight begins the biblical feast of Pentecost.
A Greater Glory is coming!
About 2,000 years ago at the first Pentecost, there was such an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that people often say, “I wish I could have been there.” Not me. Do you know why? Because there is a Greater Glory coming! Haggai 2:9 says “the glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former.” Why would I want something that was the past Glory when I can have the Greater Glory?
A thousand times more powerful than Pentecost
British evangelist Smith Wigglesworth, who died in 1947, prophesied about this “greater” move of God’s Spirit that was to come. He said two things about this move:
- It would never end.
- It would be a thousand times more powerful than anything the world has seen before.
Can you imagine what kind of power we’re talking about? I believe that greater move is almost upon us!
He who wins souls is wise
The purpose of this Greater Glory is souls. Proverbs 11:30 says “He who wins souls is wise.” I want to be wise when I get my reward in heaven. And I want you to be wise.
It’s almost unbelievable all the opportunities we have before us right now for winning souls.
- We are preparing to launch a campaign to reach Jewish Millennials. Did you know a recent Barna Survey showed that 21% of American Jewish Millennials believe in the deity of Jesus?
- We are sending my evangelistic book to Jewish homes in North America—over 1.8 million to date!
- Our Middle East TV Network reaches every television-equipped home in Israel and covers the entire Middle East.
- Our ISN Network is mentoring believers like you to be “normal” as defined by the Bible.
- And much more!
I pray God’s Glory would overtake you
This Pentecost I pray in Jesus’ name that the Glory of God would overtake you and your family in every area of your life. And I pray that the joy of the Lord would be your strength!
Yours for the Salvation of Israel,
Sid Israel Roth
P.S. I’ve just released a new article “Seven Steps to the Greater Glory.”